baby loves
Site

Who I Am Hates Who Ive Been - Relient K
scream for this,

Jol
living in these citystreets since 170493.
my habit of procrastinating which i needa get rid of.
totally loves my superfriends and Cliques(:
Y's family bringin' in(:
heyyo i fancy thrill rides:D


The lock of our storys
I've bring in the locks,
with a num that goes 24
&throw away the keys.
it'll be forever, im sure i'll make it bloom

Bring em' back

SJC guides
blogskins
JingMin
ShengLi
Jazlyn
Estel
Michelle
6Patience
Jacquelyn
Sherie
Syahirah
Raihana
Sufyan
JonYeo
Shasharina
2Altruism
Geraldine
Huiling
Serene
Shereen
Lynn
Sandii
Celestiine
Joanna
Priscilla
Vivian
Jasmine
Joseleen
Delia
Shina
Yiyi
Brenda
Susanna
MichelleTang
Meibe
JiaJia

Shout&mix


x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
Wednesday, June 18, 2008

okayyy being in my office again, im seriously tired of working la.

but i wanna thanks my B whom always acc me to work every morning(:
making me lookin foward to everyday of it, cause i have herherher(:
anywy 11.11 coming! heyyo never ever miss it.

cruise tmr, which isnt a good thing when it deprives me from seein' my baby.
esp when it comes having heartaches.

ima happy kid:D
i've someone that i've love so much, always being here for me too(:

as humans can see, this post is filled with my dear girl(:

at